Now in its 13th year, the Canadian Printing Awards program, developed by PrintAction magazine and Annex Business Media, is a celebration of world-class printing, environmental leadership and individual industry achievement. Award winners are determined by a panel of independent judges.
Celebrate Canadian printing innovation with more than 250 industry leaders on November 8, 2018 at the Palais Royale in Toronto.
Canadian Printing Awards Entry Guidelines
1. All print projects must have been produced in Canada during the current Period of Eligibility: September 1, 2017 to September 7, 2018.
2. Non-print-project categories should also emphasis progress in the current Period of Eligibility, but ongoing technology and environmental programs are eligible.
3. Download the Entry Forms (below) specific to your submission categories.
4. Follow the specific instructions on the Entry Forms designed for different groups of categories.
5. When you are certain of your submission categories, complete the online Company Information and Payment Process by clicking the Enter Button below.
6. On-time Entry deadline is September 7, 2018.