The Printing Industries of America released its recipients of the 2011 Intertech Technology Awards. The program aims to recognize technological innovation in the printing field.
Entries are submitted by the vendor and reviewed by an independent panel of judges. Technologies must be commercially available in the marketplace and proven in industrial/commercial applications.
The following eight technologies received the award this year:
- - Enfocus Switch
- - KBA Flying JobChange
- - Komori H-UV Drying and Curing System
- - manroland autoprint APL
- - Memjet Technologies
- - PDF/VT (ISO 16612-2) by NPES
- - Studio Toolkit for Shrink Sleeves by EskoArtwork
- - TrueJet Digital Coated Papers by NewPage Corporation
A gala to honour these technologies will be held at Graph Expo on September 11, 2011.