Metrix 3.7 is Released
LithoTechnics Inc., which develops software for automated job planning and imposition, has released version 3.7 of its Metrix application with more support for Fujifilm and Muller Martini technologies.
The Metrix product line includes Metrix Commercial, Metrix Max, Metrix X-8 and Metrix X-80. The line also includes Metrix Server, which is designed to automate planning, imposition, and finishing machine setup. All products are available on Mac OS X and Windows.
The company, founded in 2003 by Australian Rohan Holt, lists the following nine new (or improved) key features of Metrix 3.7:
1. Improved support for Fujifilm XMF workflows;
2. New barcode marks and special Muller Martini barcodes (Max Edition);
3. New component-related text mark variables that automatically report information about the products or signatures they are positioned over;
4. Split exports for PDF and Fujifilm XMF workflows;
5. At multi-user sites, clients can now see who else is logged-in;
6. JDF and MXML import have been expanded and improved;
7. New project properties (“Type” and “Needs Attention”);
8. Optionally place collation marks over or under content; and
9. Import and export stock data, including costs, via comma separated (CSV) files.
Celebrating Canadian PrintLast night at the Palais Royale in downtown Toronto more…
The Rise of KomoriDeep inside our Howard Iron Works Museum sits an odd…
DATA Moves to Acquire BOLDER GraphicsDATA Communications Management entered into an agreement to acquire privately…
Transcontinental Acquires FlexipakQuebec-based Transcontinental Inc. has acquired a 55-person packaging company located…
January 23-26, 2018
Graphics of the Americas
February 22-24, 2018
PrintForum Trade Show & Conference
June 6, 2018