Metrix 3.7 is Released
LithoTechnics Inc., which develops software for automated job planning and imposition, has released version 3.7 of its Metrix application with more support for Fujifilm and Muller Martini technologies.
The Metrix product line includes Metrix Commercial, Metrix Max, Metrix X-8 and Metrix X-80. The line also includes Metrix Server, which is designed to automate planning, imposition, and finishing machine setup. All products are available on Mac OS X and Windows.
The company, founded in 2003 by Australian Rohan Holt, lists the following nine new (or improved) key features of Metrix 3.7:
1. Improved support for Fujifilm XMF workflows;
2. New barcode marks and special Muller Martini barcodes (Max Edition);
3. New component-related text mark variables that automatically report information about the products or signatures they are positioned over;
4. Split exports for PDF and Fujifilm XMF workflows;
5. At multi-user sites, clients can now see who else is logged-in;
6. JDF and MXML import have been expanded and improved;
7. New project properties (“Type” and “Needs Attention”);
8. Optionally place collation marks over or under content; and
9. Import and export stock data, including costs, via comma separated (CSV) files.
Printer Gateway ClosesPrinter Gateway, a printing operation based in the Greater Toronto…
Mitchell Press Adds Digital to Web Offset PowerScott Gray joined Mitchell Press in mid-2017 to help the…
Cenveo Files for Chapter 11Cenveo Inc. released a statement that it is voluntarily filing…
Heidelberg Begins Subscription Pricing ModelHeidelberg introduced one of its first customers to invest in…
DIA Seminar: Cyber Security
February 21, 2018
Graphics of the Americas
February 22-24, 2018
PrintForum Trade Show & Conference
June 6, 2018
June 14, 2018