LithoTechnics Releases New Version of Metrix
Australia-based LithoTechnics has announced the release of Metrix 2010.0, what it describes to be "even more attractive to printers who are looking for an economical way to migrate towards automated, integrated workflow."
Rohan Holt, President of LithoTechnics, said: "We are proud to introduce another automation milestone with the release of Metrix 2010.0. It is really exciting to invent technology that substantially improves the productivity and efficiency of our customers, and very gratifying to get their feedback on how well it works."
According to LithoTechnics, important features of Metrix 2010.0 include:
- Auto Production, which takes into account available equipment on the shop floor and automatically lists the most cost-effective printing method based on method, press, and sheet size and ranks the results by production cost.
- Security, which ensures data integrity through logins and permissions.
- Click Dimensions, which simplifies and speeds the addition of layout dimensions – a critical part of the Metrix job report that customers use as a production roadmap.
- Enhanced data filtering and sorting in Metrix's database.
- Enhanced marks, including fold marks, barcodes, and collation marks.
- Enhanced workflow integration with Rampage and Xenith Sierra
Celebrating Canadian PrintLast night at the Palais Royale in downtown Toronto more…
The Rise of KomoriDeep inside our Howard Iron Works Museum sits an odd…
DATA Moves to Acquire BOLDER GraphicsDATA Communications Management entered into an agreement to acquire privately…
Transcontinental Acquires FlexipakQuebec-based Transcontinental Inc. has acquired a 55-person packaging company located…
January 23-26, 2018
Graphics of the Americas
February 22-24, 2018
PrintForum Trade Show & Conference
June 6, 2018