Baum Introduces Ten New Products
Baum has announced ten new products at this year's Graph Expo. This number exceeds new product announcement than any previous year.
The ten products are:
- 714XA AutoFold Tabletop folder (New automated air/vacuum feed tabletop folder)
- CF20 Creaser Folder (NEW folder for folding stocks in line with creasing/scoring equipment and other applications)
- DG Creaser ( NEW high speed, robust impact creasing machine)
- AutoBaum B12X Desktop Folder (NEW fully automated desktop friction feed folder)
- AutoBaum B12A Desktop Folder (NEW limited automation desktop friction feed folder)
- B12 M Desktop Folder (NEW manual setup desktop friction feed folder)
- 714XLT-2C Folder Gluer (NEW 2-head self-mailer folder/gluer for half and letter folds without dots in the middle)
- 714XLT 4C Folder Gluer (New 4-head self-mailer folder/gluer for half, letter with dots in the middle)
- 714XLT 4Z Folder Gluer (NEW 4-head self-mailer folder/gluer for half, letter, Z, and dbl parallel without dots in the middle)
- 714XLT 8Z Folder Gluer (NEW 4-head self-mailer folder/gluer for half, letter, Z, and dbl parallel with dots in the middle)
In addition to these machines, Baum has also updated its BaumPrint 18 Press, the BaumCut cutter line and other Baum folders.
In Canada, Baum is represented by Wades Bindery Repair and KBR Graphics.
Celebrating Canadian PrintLast night at the Palais Royale in downtown Toronto more…
The Rise of KomoriDeep inside our Howard Iron Works Museum sits an odd…
DATA Moves to Acquire BOLDER GraphicsDATA Communications Management entered into an agreement to acquire privately…
DATA Integrates Multiple Pakfold and Plans Closure of Quebec WarehouseDATA Communications Management is integrating its Multiple Pakfold Operations into…
January 23-26, 2018
Graphics of the Americas
February 22-24, 2018
PrintForum Trade Show & Conference
June 6, 2018