EFI Introduces Fiery Consulting Services
After launching its Fiery services portfolio in 2010, EFI is now introducing a Fiery Consulting Service to offer one-on-one sessions with company experts on nine Fiery topics. Currently, the new consulting service, starting at US$750, is only available in the United States.
“This new offering, along with our existing Fiery Service programs, helps Fiery users gain an in-depth understanding of feature functionality and new ways to improve their productivity,” said Vicki Sam, VP of Customer Advocacy at EFI.
The new Fiery Consulting Service provides a remote 5-hour consultation session with a Fiery expert geared to expanding user knowledge, and can include such topics as:
- Workflow automation using hot folders and virtual printers,
- Getting started with Variable Data Printing workflow,
- Impose and compose techniques with Fiery SeeQuence Suite,
- Creating media profiles and consistent, predictable colour with Fiery Color Profiler Suite,
- How to maintain a Fiery server,
- Optimizing Fiery colour by managing spot-colour output and ICC profiles
- Paper Catalog workflow,
- Using Fiery Graphic Arts Package features to optimize printing, and
- Using Fiery Command WorkStation job management tools.
Celebrating Canadian PrintLast night at the Palais Royale in downtown Toronto more…
The Rise of KomoriDeep inside our Howard Iron Works Museum sits an odd…
DATA Moves to Acquire BOLDER GraphicsDATA Communications Management entered into an agreement to acquire privately…
Transcontinental Acquires FlexipakQuebec-based Transcontinental Inc. has acquired a 55-person packaging company located…
January 23-26, 2018
Graphics of the Americas
February 22-24, 2018
PrintForum Trade Show & Conference
June 6, 2018