EFI Introduces Fiery Consulting Services
After launching its Fiery services portfolio in 2010, EFI is now introducing a Fiery Consulting Service to offer one-on-one sessions with company experts on nine Fiery topics. Currently, the new consulting service, starting at US$750, is only available in the United States.
“This new offering, along with our existing Fiery Service programs, helps Fiery users gain an in-depth understanding of feature functionality and new ways to improve their productivity,” said Vicki Sam, VP of Customer Advocacy at EFI.
The new Fiery Consulting Service provides a remote 5-hour consultation session with a Fiery expert geared to expanding user knowledge, and can include such topics as:
- Workflow automation using hot folders and virtual printers,
- Getting started with Variable Data Printing workflow,
- Impose and compose techniques with Fiery SeeQuence Suite,
- Creating media profiles and consistent, predictable colour with Fiery Color Profiler Suite,
- How to maintain a Fiery server,
- Optimizing Fiery colour by managing spot-colour output and ICC profiles
- Paper Catalog workflow,
- Using Fiery Graphic Arts Package features to optimize printing, and
- Using Fiery Command WorkStation job management tools.
Printer Gateway ClosesPrinter Gateway, a printing operation based in the Greater Toronto…
Cenveo Files for Chapter 11Cenveo Inc. released a statement that it is voluntarily filing…
Heidelberg Begins Subscription Pricing ModelHeidelberg introduced one of its first customers to invest in…
Coquitlam Packaging Printer Adds Indigo 20000Associated Labels and Packaging of Coquitlam, British Columbia, a premium…
PrintForum Trade Show & Conference
June 6, 2018
June 14, 2018