Toronto-based Avanti Computers Systems has launched Version 12 of its Graphic Arts Management System software, which includes more third-party integrations and user-requested features.
“We are very excited to launch Version 12 which adds powerful insight into customer behavior, enabling print providers to better understand and re-act more quickly to customer needs,” said Patrick Bolan, President and CEO of Avanti. “With more integration and automation capabilities, Version 12 will give our customers the opportunity to reduce costs and more efficiently process jobs. Enhancements to eAccess, our Web-to-Print offering, will help our customers remain competitive and will help generate new sources of revenue.”
Version 12 also provides enhancements to Avanti’s Finite Capacity Scheduling and Purchasing and Inventory Management modules, such as:
– JDF-based job status updates can now automatically update milestones in Avanti’s Finite Capacity Scheduling module;
– Avanti’s Purchasing and Inventory Management application now interfaces with xpedx, automating the web submission process of purchase orders.
In addition, many user requested enhancements have been added to Avanti’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and eDashboard Business Intelligence modules. Selected enhancements include:
- Aggregation and reporting of customer orders, quotes, print job status and other important shop information which can be tracked in Avanti eDashboards through a simple, easy-to-use GUI;
– New business generation and lead tracking capabilities in CRM;
- Microsoft Outlook integration within CRM including automatic synchronization of emails, contacts, tasks and appointments bi-directionally.
The software has already won a Best of Show award at the On Demand 2010 Conference this past April.
Print this page