PrintAction Champions of Print Awards
Do you know of an individual or company in the Canadian print industry that has made a significant contribution to their community or used innovation to meet community or Canadian needs during these unprecedented times?
If their contribution was fundraising, a charitable donation, volunteer hours and/or the manufacturing and/or donation of PPE, or they have used innovation within their current operation to meet the COVID-related demands of their community or the country, nominate them for PrintAction’s Champions of Print Awards.
CHAMPIONS OF PRINT AWARDS
- Submitted technologies can be completely new products or enhanced and/or updated versions of earlier releases.
- Eligible companies must be located in Canada.
- Submissions are welcome from original equipment manufacturers or distributors.
- Entrants may submit up to three support materials, such as photos of donations, reference letters from customers, technology partners, case studies, etc.
Entry deadline: October 28, 2020
If you have questions about the entry process, please contact:
- Kavita Sabharwal-Chomiuk, Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 437-220-3039
- Stephen Longmire, Publisher, email@example.com, 416-545-7155