CPIA Presents: Outlook 2023 | Strategies for a Successful Future
February 3, 2023 By PrintAction Staff
The Canadian Printing Industries Association invites you to join a diverse panel of Canadian printers for an enlightening discussion on the most pressing issues confronting our industry today. Take away insights and strategies that can be applied to your business in 2023 and beyond. The virtual event will be held on Wednesday, February 22, from 2 to 3 p.m. ET.
Confirmed speakers and panelists for the event are:
- Scott Williams, CEO, Rocket, Fredericton, N.B.
- Bruce Zacard, Vice President, Litho Quebec, Montreal, Que.
- Stephanie Magill, President, Apex Graphics, Mississauga, Ont.
- Jerry Theoret, President, Battlefield Press, Burlington, Ont.
- Mike Kyer, President, Metro Printers, Vancouver, B.C.
Topics to be discussed:
- Securing reliable access to materials: the continuing impact of supply chain disruptions, the outlook and effective strategies going forward
- Managing rising costs: inflationary pressures including rising material and labour costs
- Changing market conditions: broader changes in the marketplace impacting the demand for printed products and the opportunities and challenges these changes present
- Impactful technology investments: technologies that promise to improve competitiveness and business performance
- Workflow Innovations: tools, systems and processes that help printers streamline workflows, drive automation and empower decision making
To register, please visit cpia.eventbrite.ca.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact CPIA association manager, Gerry Lacombe at email@example.com.
This event is presented in collaboration with the CPIA’s Regional Association Members.
Print this page
Stories continue below