’s Canadian Printing Awards honour projects, designs, companies, and individuals that purse print excellence and innovation. Now in its 17th
year, the program features categories in Printing, Print Production, Technological and Environmental Innovation.
With more than 50 categories, we are sure to have something that will fit your print project!
New this year
This year, we’ve launched 13 new categories including:
Industry Achievement Awards
- Best Student Project of the Year;
- Best Print Project in each region – Atlantic Canada; Quebec; Ontario; British Columbia; the Prairies (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta); and North Canada (Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon);
- Finishing – Foil;
- Finishing – Emboss;
- Finishing – Deboss;
- Finishing – Diecut;
- Finishing – Embellishment; and
Nominate an outstanding print leader today. We are accepting nominations in the following categories:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Printing Leader of the Year
- Emerging Leader of the Year
- Community Leader of the Year
to enter online. Winners will be honoured at a prestigious awards gala on November 9 at Palais Royale in Toronto.
Registrations open for Canadian Printing Awards
See the full list of winners
from previous years and get inspired.