After launching its Fiery services portfolio in 2010, EFI is now introducing a Fiery Consulting Service to offer one-on-one sessions with company experts on nine Fiery topics. Currently, the new consulting service, starting at US$750, is only available in the United States.
“This new offering, along with our existing Fiery Service programs, helps Fiery users gain an in-depth understanding of feature functionality and new ways to improve their productivity,” said Vicki Sam, VP of Customer Advocacy at EFI.
The new Fiery Consulting Service provides a remote 5-hour consultation session with a Fiery expert geared to expanding user knowledge, and can include such topics as:
– Workflow automation using hot folders and virtual printers,
– Getting started with Variable Data Printing workflow,
– Impose and compose techniques with Fiery SeeQuence Suite,
– Creating media profiles and consistent, predictable colour with Fiery Color Profiler Suite,
– How to maintain a Fiery server,
– Optimizing Fiery colour by managing spot-colour output and ICC profiles
– Paper Catalog workflow,
– Using Fiery Graphic Arts Package features to optimize printing, and
– Using Fiery Command WorkStation job management tools.
Print this page