At this year’s Graphics Canada show this November will be the 2011 Postal Forum presented by the National Association of Major Mail Users (NAMMU).
The association will present a variety of topics over two days at the Mailing Technology Theatre on the show floor in Hall 3 of the International Centre. All topics are free of charge and include:
• POCAD: Improve your Accuracy, Improve Your Results
• VAM (Value Add Mailer) – Canada Post’s Partner Program
• The Five Best Ways to Incentivize Mail Use
• Mail Works: Mail Performs in a Multimedia Campaign
• The Mail Clinic: The Mail Docs Are at Your Service
NAMMU was established in 1983 and according to the association, represents over 500,000 jobs in the country and over 85 percent of Canada Post’s revenues.
Graphics Canada is November 10-12 at the Toronto International Centre. For more details about the Postal Forum, click here.
Print this page