HP debuts Latex R2000 printer, Latex White Ink
May 15, 2018 By PrintAction Staff
Today at the FESPA Global Print Expo, HP Inc. unveiled the HP Latex R2000 printer, describing it as the first hybrid solution for rigid and flexible sign and display printing in one device. The printers will be commercially available starting next month.
Coupled with the HP Latex White Ink – for glossy white on transparent and coloured media – the R2000 powers printing companies with “ultimate versatility” through a single ink set, it describes. Suitable applications for the system include retail, outdoor signage, window graphics, events and exhibitions, decoration and car wrapping.
According to HP, other printer performance specifics include:
• High-speed quality up to 88 sqm/h (947 sqf/h) – continuous loading;
• High accuracy belt system and productive workflow with 14 automatic independent chambers;
• Flexible printing, leveraging assets from current portfolio, up to 100kg rolls;
• Redesigned HP Latex Inks for “vibrant colour gamut” on rigid while preserving media gloss and feel;
• Durable and flexible water-based ink for high adhesion and scratch resistance with a new HP Latex Overcoat; and
• Productivity enhanced with HP Smart Services.
Print this page