Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing a business plan and strategy for achieving sales growth and profitability;
- Developing target assignments for the sales team; Motivating, coaching and developing the sales
- team to achieve or exceed sales quotas; Managing the sales team’s activities and time to be
- effective and productive; make recommendations for marketing plans; Control sales team expenses;
- Implementing and managing weekly sales call reports and discuss accordingly with individual sales
- representatives; and assists the sales team with building and executing prospecting calls;
- And develop and maintain all marketing materials, programs, website and social media.
- Min 5-10 years Sales Management experience within print industry
- Min 5-10 years B2B sales experience within print industry;
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate, develop and garner the skills of the sales team;
- Superior coaching, decision-making, facilitation, communication and presentation skills;
- Must be innovative and possess strong analytics skills
- Knowledge and experience of best practices for managing online marketing campaigns;
- Post-Secondary Education, preferred but not required.
Enhancing career options within the Print & Packaging industry.