The Print Project Estimator is responsible for completing estimated job calculations requests, sourcing new suppliers, bringing innovation to sales/account teams and during downtime managing production of jobs.The Print Project Estimator schedules, and oversees all production estimates while maintaining profitability objectives on all quotes. Print Project Estimator performs essential functions to ensure overall customer satisfaction and quality service, and establishes and maintains effective communication with employees, supervisors, owners and clients.
As the Print Project Estimator you are accountable for meeting the department production and quality goals, as well as playing a key role in meeting the company wide profitability and customer satisfaction goals:
· Guarantee satisfaction and value for our customers.
· Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth.
· Maintain personal productivity and quality standards that make possible attractive financial returns so that the company may continue to provide our excellent service to our customers and ensure job security and career growth for our staff.
You are responsible for supporting the company vision and mission. Because you will be in contact with current and prospective customers, and you are in a strong position to influence their satisfaction and our company prosperity, this position requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism.
Responsibilities and Duties:
General and Administrative
· Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor that reflects the company’s commitment to quality, continuous improvement and respect for individuals.
· Communicate effectively with the Sales Team, and the Project Management Team, informing and updating them regularly to assure timely delivery of estimates.
· Follow systems and procedures for estimating all production projects.
· Ensure Company policies & procedures are followed.
· Ensure office area is regularly cleaned.
· Meet all assigned goals.
· Meet all customer commitments through the production of timely, efficient and high quality products and service.
· Take possession of jobs estimates.
· Assures all work entered into GPL follows Godin standards and procedures.
· Assures the pricing accuracy of all estimates.
· Maintain production control records and provide information to sales representatives, customers and management with regard to delivery dates, schedules and operating problems.
· Estimate print production projects and perform with outside suppliers to obtain quotes.
· Take all necessary actions to manage project management costs and improve profitability.
· Ensure margin objectives are met as per client targets.
· Submit monthly expense reports using Concur
· High school diploma or GED with experience or vocational/technical certification.
· Good mathematical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent knowledge of all facets of print production: press, bindery, and graphics.
· Must have 5-7 years print estimating experience.
· Must have ability to create imposition for Sheet Fed Lithography.
· Must have excellent communication skills.
· Must have excellent organizational skills, High school Graduate, required Post-Secondary Education/Training with print estimating.
· Required computer skills - Microsoft Excel and Word, Understanding using an FTP, Adobe Creative Suite skills an asset
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor.
Print Project EstimatorDate Posted: November 29, 2018 - Date Ends: December 22, 2018
- Job Type: Full time
- Location: Toronto
- Company: Godin Productions
- Contact: Therese Keating
- Phone: 416-447-7963 ext 208
- Website: http://www.godinproductions.com
2018 Canadian Printing Awards photosOn November 8, 2018, more than 210 people from across…
New Beneco Packaging plant installs HeidelbergBeneco Packaging and subsidiary company SoOpak say they have more…
VIDEO: 2018 Canadian Printing Awards GalaOn November 8, 2018, more than 210 people celebrated print…
EFI debuts single-pass Reggiani BOLT textile digital printerThe next-generation, single-pass EFI Reggiani BOLT textile digital printer from…
Asia Print Expo 2019
February 21-23, 2019
Graphics Canada 2019
April 11-13, 2019
AICC Canada Trade Show and Conference 2019
April 24-25, 2019
Gala Gutenberg 2019
May 30, 2019
October 3-5, 2019
Printing United 19
October 23-25, 2019