Keynote, speakers announced for Women in Manufacturing
April 28, 2021 By PrintAction Staff
The agenda is set for Women in Manufacturing, our all-new event, and it’s shaping up to be one you don’t want to miss.
Hosted by Manufacturing AUTOMATION, along with Canadian Manufacturing Online, PLANT, MRO, EP&T, Canadian Plastics, Canadian Packaging, Design Engineering, IPP&T, PrintAction, Frasers and Process West, this event features influencers in the Canadian manufacturing sector, as well as women who have trailblazed in their careers.
Leaders and employees of every level – women and men – will find sessions of interest as we explore the importance of fostering and supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Keynote speaker Rhonda Barnet, president and COO at AVIT Manufacturing and gender equity champion, kicks things off with a talk about flexibility in the manufacturing workforce.
Plus, we’ll have presentations from Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters and the Trillium Network for Advanced Manufacturing, and panel discussions with women in the skilled trades and women in leadership.
Our current list of speakers:
- Rhonda Barnet, President & COO, AVIT Manufacturing
- Kristle Bautista, Author, Course Director and HR Advisory, Magellan Aerospace Limited
- Peng-Sang Cau, Vice-President Life Sciences, Emerging Markets & Symphoni, ATS Automation
- France Daviault, Executive Director, Canadian Apprenticeship Forum
- Shelley Fellows, Chair, Automate Canada
- Nour Hachem-Fawaz, President, Build a Dream
- Irene Sterian, President & CEO, REMAP Network, and Director, Technology & Innovation, Celestica
- Diane Reko, Chief Executive Officer, Reko International
- Brendan Sweeney, Managing Director, Trillium Network for Advanced Manufacturing
- Antonia Wareham, Welder, Irving Shipbuilding
Join us May 13 at 1 pm ET – if you can’t make the live event, a recording will be sent to you, but only if you register.
See the full agenda and register for free!
Thanks to our sponsors
A big thank you to our generous sponsors Salesforce, Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium, IPEX, and Mouser Electronics for their support in making this event possible.
Print this page