Kodak to present game-changing technology that helps commercial, publication and packaging printers boost their profitability at virtual.drupa 2021
April 5, 2021 Sponsored by by Kodak
Kodak’s unrivaled portfolio of breakthrough offset, digital and software solutions will be on display to the global print community at virtual.drupa 2021 from April 20 to 23. Featured Kodak products will include:
• The KODAK PROSPER ULTRA 520 Digital Press, which redefines inkjet production printing, closes the gap with offset. Utilizing KODAK ULTRASTREAM Inkjet Technology, this web press prints near-offset quality images two to three times faster than competitors across a broad range of commercial print substrates using cost-effective water-based KODAK inks.
• The UTECO Sapphire EVO W Press, powered by KODAK ULTRASTREAM Inkjet Technology, is the first digital press for flexible packaging to match the productivity of flexo and the quality of gravure. Kodak will also highlight the Sapphire EVO M Press, powered by KODAK Stream Technology, which has been successfully established in the growing packaging market.
• The KODAK NEXFINITY Digital Press, which boasts the versatility printers need to handle a wide range of jobs with maximum productivity. NEXFINITY offers unprecedented sheet-fed flexibility regarding substrates, sheet sizes and thicknesses along with production using a wide selection of special inks in its Fifth Imaging Unit.
• KODAK PRINERGY On Demand Business Solutions, the printing industry’s first and only fully integrated and managed business software portfolio including MIS/ERP, Ecommerce, and collaboration applications. This scalable, automated end-to-end solution gives customers a single platform to work from and one vendor to work with, eliminating hidden costs and finger pointing.
• SONORA XTRA, Kodak’s next-generation process free plate delivering faster imaging speeds, stronger image contrast and improved handling robustness, plus sustainability and waste savings in prepress and on press.
• The KODAK MAGNUS Q800 Platesetter with T-speed, the world’s fastest 8-page CTP device, is capable of imaging up to 80 plates per hour.
• The KODAK MAGNUS Q4800 Platesetter, a new solution for extra-large format (XLF) plate imaging, offering the fastest throughput for XLF size plates for 96-page presses.
“Kodak provides a full portfolio of offset, digital and software solutions designed to deliver print that pays, and this virtual event will provide a perfect showcase for our latest innovations,” said Jim Continenza, Executive Chairman and CEO, Eastman Kodak Company.
Kodak will welcome visitors to virtual.drupa in its exhibitor showroom at https://virtual.drupa.com/vis/v1/en/exhibitors/drupa2020.2680912. In addition, Kodak will hold three interactive web sessions:
• A single Platform Workflow Solution: One vendor. One Workflow. Fully managed. – Tuesday, April 20, 15:20–15:50 CET
• Digital Agility for a Changing Market – Wednesday, April 21, 15:20–15:50 CET
• New Process Free Plate Technology Makes Going Green Easy for All Printers – Thursday, April 22, 15:20–15:50 CET
Attendees can sign up free of charge on virtual.drupa.com, where they can also learn more about the diverse services and features envisaged for the online show.
For more information, click here.
Print this page