LexJet webcast offers tips for print shops during and after COVID-19
March 30, 2020 By PrintAction Staff
LexJet, a supplier of inkjet printers, inkjet inks, media and software, recently released a panel discussion with several team members, sharing ideas for print shops to navigate their businesses during and after COVID-19.
During the webcast, the team discusses:
- Using print to help your communities and collaborating with your peers
- Marketing ideas to share with your customers
- Material availability and inventory
- Have downtime? Use this time wisely to be a step ahead
- Best business practices for your company
- Communicating with customers
“I’ve seen so many COVID-19 emails, and this was the only one that was helpful, unique and appreciated,” said LexJet customer Dave Dipple of Maximum Printing & Graphics in Illinois. “These were all thoughts going through many printshop owners heads and helped to confirm some things. Thank you, nice job to you and your team.”
For more information on watching the webcast, click on this link.
Print this page
Stories continue below