Baum has announced ten new products at this year's Graph Expo. This number exceeds new product announcement than any previous year.
The ten products are:
- 714XA AutoFold Tabletop folder (New automated air/vacuum feed tabletop folder)
- CF20 Creaser Folder (NEW folder for folding stocks in line with creasing/scoring equipment and other applications)
- DG Creaser ( NEW high speed, robust impact creasing machine)
- AutoBaum B12X Desktop Folder (NEW fully automated desktop friction feed folder)
- AutoBaum B12A Desktop Folder (NEW limited automation desktop friction feed folder)
- B12 M Desktop Folder (NEW manual setup desktop friction feed folder)
- 714XLT-2C Folder Gluer (NEW 2-head self-mailer folder/gluer for half and letter folds without dots in the middle)
- 714XLT 4C Folder Gluer (New 4-head self-mailer folder/gluer for half, letter with dots in the middle)
- 714XLT 4Z Folder Gluer (NEW 4-head self-mailer folder/gluer for half, letter, Z, and dbl parallel without dots in the middle)
- 714XLT 8Z Folder Gluer (NEW 4-head self-mailer folder/gluer for half, letter, Z, and dbl parallel with dots in the middle)
In addition to these machines, Baum has also updated its BaumPrint 18 Press, the BaumCut cutter line and other Baum folders.
In Canada, Baum is represented by Wades Bindery Repair and KBR Graphics.
At Graphics Canada, beginning this Thursday in Toronto, Sydney Stone states it will present the Canadian tradeshow debut of the Morgana DigiFold 5000P. First released in 2003, the most-recent upgrade to the DigiFold includes Morgana’s patented “flying knife” technology and DynaCrease, which help to increase the system’s speed to over 5,000 A4 sheets an hour.
At Graphics Canada, Sydney Stone will run two booths with equipment demonstrations. At 3601, the company is focusing on the latest in Duplo, Morgana, EBA, and Challenge products. This will include the Duplo System 2000 and DSF 2000 bookletmaking systems. The other booth, 3806, is centred around Sydney Stone’s Certified Series of reconditioned equipment. The company plans to have 20 pieces of reconditioned equipment on the booth, such as paper cutters, folders and bookletmakers.
Sydney Stone is also holding a draw at Graphics Canada in which entrants can win $1,000 in supplies.
Sneak peek at PrintForum 2018 exhibits#PrintForum2018, taking place June 6 at The International Centre in…
Paper to play key role in the future of packagingOverall growth in dollar value terms for packaging was depressed…
Ricoh unveils Pro C9200 digital sheetfed colour pressThe Pro C9200 and C9210 Graphic Arts Editions are the…
Xerox officially names John Visentin new CEOAfter its initial announcement earlier this month, the Xerox Board…
SWOB Golf Tournament 2018
June 20, 2018
OPIA Toronto Golf Classic Tournament 2018
August 9, 2018
LabelExpo Americas 2018
September 25-27, 2018
September 30-2, 2018
Canadian Printing Awards
November 8, 2018