Hosted by PrintAction, Printovation Canada is a one-day conference that brings together the printing industry for a day of learning, networking and review of the latest technology, services and products that can make your business leaner and smarter.
The Inaugural Printovation Canada 2022 will be held on May 25 at Paramount Event Space in Vaughan, Ont.
At the conference, you will:
- learn actionable techniques you can implement in your projects and workflows;
- hear how top printing companies are transforming their businesses;
- gain strategies on how to strengthen client relationships and burnish your brand;
- meet face-to-face with industry peers; and
- network in an approachable, friendly atmosphere.
The action-packed day kicks off at 10 a.m. with a morning keynote presented by George Folickman, sales director, Tilia Labs.
Make sure to register today before we reach our maximum capacity! To learn more about the conference, visit www.printovationcanada.ca. To register, click here.
Print this page
Stories continue below