September 28, 2018 By PrintAction Staff
A new version of Quark DesignPad iPad app is now available with more advanced design features for creative professionals on-the-go.
Quark DesignPad is the app developed by Quark Software to help creative iPad users explore design, concept ideas and start projects on their tablet, such as posters, postcards, advertisements, invitations, brochures, business cards or newsletters. Once created, the designs can be shared on Twitter, Facebook, by email, printed, exported as print ready PDF or saved to Box or Dropbox. Users can also optionally export the designs as native QuarkXPress files for further refinement directly in QuarkXPress.
The updated Quark DesignPad 3.0 has been redesigned for iOS 11 and with the new version users have access to:
• Layout Painter: Sketch layouts by using intelligent “box style brushes” then turn them into finished designs
• Snap to Guides: Helps keep boxes aligned to guides as you move or create them
• Line Shapes with Dash: Add plain rules to your designs
• Various Fixes and Updates: Updated Dropbox support and fixed known issues
• UI and Performance Update: New polish and colour schemes and better experience on iPad Pro
The basic version of Quark DesignPad is a free download from the iTunes store. Professional users can opt to unlock the Pro Feature Pack for access to professional output and sharing capabilities for $9.99. The additional features let users save and share print-quality PDFs; save PNG, Adobe PDF and native QuarkXPress file format versions to Box and DropBox for immediate access anywhere; or print with AirPrint support.
Print this page