Register now for CPIA’s virtual learning event: Addressing the Paper Supply Chain Challenge
April 26, 2022 By PrintAction Staff
A roster of graphic-arts leaders from across Canada will discuss the most pressing issue facing our industry today: the paper supply chain challenge. This 90-minute session by the Canadian Printing Industries Association will be packed with individual presentations, panel discussions and insightful Q & A’s.
The event will tackle the most challenging questions:
- How did we get here?
- What is the outlook in the coming months and when will this end?
- What are strategies that printers can implement to navigate the paper supply shortage?
- Are there suggested training initiatives for staff and communication strategies to customers?
- How can printers plan ahead to better protect themselves in the future?
Gain insights on actionable takeaways you can bring back to your business!
Confirmed speakers and panelists for the event are:
- Cory Turner, president, Spicers Canada
- Rob Melton, senior vice-president, Commercial, Pulp and Paper, Domtar
- Alain Villemure, vice-president, Sales, Lecta North America
- François Chastanet, senior analysis, Numera Analytics / Pulp and Paper Products Council
- Andrew Fennell, vice-president-Finance, Friesens Canada
- Sean Murray, president, Advocate Printing
- Todd Cober, president, Cober
For more details and to register for the event, visit cpia.eventbrite.ca.
Print this page
Stories continue below