Roland DGA has launched Roland PrintStudio by Caldera, its new RIP and print management software for the latest MacOS.
According to Valery de March, OEM business director at Caldera, Roland users will be able to “take advantage of extensive colour management features, create an unlimited number of presets and use automated functionalities and hot folders, as well as advanced tiling and nesting tools.”
- ICC profiles creation;
- Adobe PDF Print Engine;
- Template-driven tiling options;
- Optimized contour nesting;
- Roland Color & Metallic System Libraries with hundreds of spot colours;
- Supports low-cost colour spectrophotometers;
- Supports RAL, HKS and Pantone® colour swatches;
- Access to the online Roland Profile Center and its library of media profiles;
- A blur and bleed function that removes the risk of white lines at cutting edges;
- Application guide tool that automatically assigns a number to each tile while generating a summary PDF.
Roland PrintStudio by Caldera can be ordered through authorized Roland dealers.
Print this page