Onyx Graphics launches Onyx 18 software
Onyx Graphics has introduced Onyx 18, the newest release of the company’s wide- and grand-format software, featuring new colour technologies designed for colour accuracy, consistency and conformance to standards such as G7 and Fogra. According to the company, it is the first solution compatible with iccMAX, the new standard recommended by the ICC for all wide- and grand-format print applications including textile and soft signage.
Highlights of the software include:
• Onyx Color, which includes enhancements for improved black ink combinations and increased shadow detail, texture and definition, as well as increased saturation of reds and oranges, the company explains. Special application benefits include textile and soft signage.
• ColorCheck, a new approach to process control that is designed to provide printing companies colour accuracy guarantee as well as ensure consistency of output across devices over time.
• For the processing of patterns and soft masks with “super-fast algorithms”, APPE 4.8 features spot colour handling with up to 127 channels that can be specified and used in any given region, Onyx explains.
• PosterColor 2.0, which is described as next-generation smart rendering to boost saturation of solid colours
• AccuBoost, new for Onyx 18, is an iterative ICC profiling technique for pinpoint accuracy of ICC profiles, the company explains.
Onyx 18 software is available for the entire product portfolio of Onyx solutions including Thrive print workflow; and ProductionHouse, PosterShop and RIPCenter RIP software.
Friesens to grow book business with two HP Indigo 50000sFriesens Corporation, described as Canada’s largest printer of hardcover books,…
Canadian Printing Awards 2019 winnersLast night at the Palais Royale in downtown Toronto, 250…
ProMach acquires Jet Label & PackagingProMach has acquired Jet Label & Packaging, a move that…
Prime Data now offering DM, inkjet through Print Three locationsPrint Three Franchising Corporation has recently undergone a series of…
DIA Christmas Luncheon & Annual General Meeting
December 4, 2019
Digital Textile Printing Conference 2019
December 11-12, 2019
FESPA Global Print Expo 2020
March 24-27, 2020
June 16-26, 2020
Labelexpo Americas 2020
September 15-17, 2020