What products are Kodak presenting at virtual.drupa 2021
March 25, 2021 By PrintAction Staff
Kodak is showcasing its portfolio of breakthrough offset, digital and software solutions at virtual.drupa 2021 from April 20 to 23. Featured Kodak products include:
- Kodak Prosper Ultra 520 Digital Press
- UTECO Sapphire EVO W Press
- Kodak NEXFINITY Digital Press
- Kodak PRINERGY On Demand Business Solutions.
- SONORA XTRA, Kodak’s next-generation process free plate.
- Kodak MAGNUS Q800 Platesetter
- The Kodak MAGNUS Q4800 Platesetter
“Kodak provides a full portfolio of offset, digital and software solutions designed to deliver print that pays, and this virtual event will provide a perfect showcase for our latest innovations,” said Jim Continenza, CEO, Eastman Kodak Company.
Kodak will welcome visitors to virtual.drupa in its exhibitor showroom at https://virtual.drupa.com/vis/v1/en/exhibitors/drupa2020.2680912. Additionally, Kodak will hold three interactive web sessions:
• A single Platform Workflow Solution: One vendor. One Workflow. Fully managed. – Tuesday, April 20, 15:20–15:50 CET
• Digital Agility for a Changing Market – Wednesday, April 21, 15:20–15:50 CET
• New Process Free Plate Technology Makes Going Green Easy for All Printers – Thursday, April 22, 15:20–15:50 CET
Attendees can sign up free of charge on virtual.drupa.com, where they can also learn more about the diverse services and features envisaged for the online show.
Print this page