March 25, 2021 By PrintAction Staff
- Kodak Prosper Ultra 520 Digital Press
- UTECO Sapphire EVO W Press
- Kodak NEXFINITY Digital Press
- Kodak PRINERGY On Demand Business Solutions.
- SONORA XTRA, Kodak’s next-generation process free plate.
- Kodak MAGNUS Q800 Platesetter
- The Kodak MAGNUS Q4800 Platesetter
“Kodak provides a full portfolio of offset, digital and software solutions designed to deliver print that pays, and this virtual event will provide a perfect showcase for our latest innovations,” said Jim Continenza, CEO, Eastman Kodak Company.
Kodak will welcome visitors to virtual.drupa in its exhibitor showroom at https://virtual.drupa.com/vis/v1/en/exhibitors/drupa2020.2680912. Additionally, Kodak will hold three interactive web sessions:
• A single Platform Workflow Solution: One vendor. One Workflow. Fully managed. – Tuesday, April 20, 15:20–15:50 CET
• Digital Agility for a Changing Market – Wednesday, April 21, 15:20–15:50 CET
• New Process Free Plate Technology Makes Going Green Easy for All Printers – Thursday, April 22, 15:20–15:50 CET
Attendees can sign up free of charge on virtual.drupa.com, where they can also learn more about the diverse services and features envisaged for the online show.
Print this page