July 20, 2018 By PrintAction Staff
Twelve technologies have been selected to receive a 2018 InterTech Technology Award.
An independent panel of judges deliberated over the technology nominations that highlight the dynamic nature of the industry. Printing Industries of America (PIA) says this year’s awards recognized inventions that “embellish the printed image, extend inkjet printing into new markets, measure colour in a better way, create laminated film for packaging applications, optimize print quality on corrugated substrates, facilitate the ordering of packages on eCommerce sites, manage omnichannel marketing campaigns, and control presses via mobile devices.”
The technologies selected to receive a 2018 InterTech Technology Award:
• printQ 3D Packaging Design – CloudLab Sales & Management GmbH
• EFI Nozomi C18000 Press – EFI
• ScreenPro – Global Graphics Software
• Primefire 106 – Heidelberg
• HP Indigo Pack Ready Lamination – HP Inc.
• Rapida LiveApp – Koenig & Bauer
• Anti-Fluting Plate Technology for Corrugated – MacDermid Graphics Solutions
• JETvarnish 3D Web – MGI Digital Technology
• 4-Step Sleeking Process – Nobelus
• SpectroDens4 – Techkon
• Xerox Iridesse Production Press – Xerox Corporation
• Circle PersonalEffect Edition – XMPie, a Xerox Company
The awards will be presented to the companies before an audience of industry leaders during the 2018 Premier Print Awards and InterTech Technology Awards Reception and Ceremony, September 30 at the J.W. Marriott in Chicago, Ill.
Print this page