June 10, 2020 By PrintAction Staff
UPM Raflatac has launched Rêverie 2, a premium collection of high-end labelling materials for wines, spirits and craft beverages, developed in response to market trends. The collection was created in collaboration with the company’s partners to enable innovative printing techniques and finishes.
The collection features a variety of FSC-certified materials (FSC-C012530) from sustainably managed forests and materials made from 100 per cent recycled content and other controlled sources. The recycled materials used helps brand owners reach their own sustainability targets.
“A product’s label is a key touchpoint that provokes an emotional reaction and establishes an instant relationship with consumers, and we developed this collection with that in mind,” said Vincent Tavernier, business development manager, wine, spirits, and craft beverage, at UPM Raflatac. “Labels can communicate a lot about the character of the product they represent.”
The Rêverie 2 collection includes:
- UPM Raflatac Jazz Ice Premium-FSC – a versatile material with a new light, textured design and ice-bucket performance.
- UPM Raflatac Jazz Silver Ice Premium-FSC – an iridescent version of Jazz Ice suitable for white, rosé and sparkling wines.
- UPM Raflatac Ronda PCR Ice Premium-FSC – an elegant, refined material made from 100 per cent recycled content with an optimal level of whiteness and embossing properties, with ice-bucket performance.
- UPM Raflatac Rust – a super-premium material that communicates authenticity and craftsmanship. It is reminiscent of the ground and soil and is suited for spirits, craft beer labels or red wines.
- UPM Raflatac Sabrage Blanc de Blancs Ice Premium – a premium, highly elegant material suitable for high embossing and debossing, combining the tactile properties of cotton fibers with ice-bucket performance.
Print this page