Enhanced SOLitrack functionality helps users manage print schedules
August 17, 2018 By PrintAction Staff
Solimar Systems has announced a new software release of SOLitrack, described as providing users with an improved centralized platform for print job tracking, status reporting and visibility.
SOLitrack, according to the company, provides greater visibility and reporting for jobs as users move through processing steps from receipt to delivery. As a result, SOLitrack users can better manage operational performance and grow their business while reducing the risk of missing deadlines, explains the company.
The latest version of SOLitrack includes:
• A mobile interface – a customizable web interface dashboard to run reports and monitor activity for devices and production jobs of priority or interest; compatible with mobile, tablet and computer screens.
• New reporting functionality – updated and streamlined support for configuring, generating and accessing activity reports.
• EQUIOS printer support – allows SOLitrack to receive real-time feedback from EQUIOS class printers.
• SLA monitoring – associate specific deadlines with individual jobs.
• Job batching – provides manual and automated modes for associating jobs to be combined and processed together to help optimize production or maximize postal discounts.
• Job Definition Format (JDF)/Job Messaging Format (JMF) support – provides real-time job and printer feedback with flexible status updates and reporting.
Print this page