May 8, 2020 By PrintAction Staff
The intelliFLEX Innovation Alliance, based out of Ottawa, Ont., is a not-for-profit industry alliance and partner for accelerating the growth of the flexible and hybrid electronics sector with over 300 organizations across Canada. intelliFLEX is reacting to the COVID-19 pandemic through some changes and new initiatives:
- The Alliance’s event, CPES2020, has been postponed until this fall or early 2021, with a final date yet to be decided.
- Mark Majewski will transition from CEO into a Special Advisor position, allowing him to assist where he’s most needed, including engineering manufacturing to help frontline workers amid COVID-19.
- Michelle Chretien will become Acting CEO.
- Naudia Banton will continue to lead the company’s operations division.
- Due to COVID-19 and the restrictions on in-person meetings, intelliFLEX will focus on offering industry-related news updates, training and virtual meetings.
“As we all adjust to our new circumstances, intelliFLEX continues to search for new ways to create value for members and our ecosystem,” said intelliFLEX, in a statement. “We welcome your involvement, suggestions and help as we change.”
Print this page